Minimum 10 guests: $20/person, plus tax, plus gratuity
Sardina’s Italian Bistro is available for private lunch events such as company meetings and training sessions, birthday parties, bridal and baby showers. For our private lunch clients, Sardina’s offers private use of the restaurant (seating for 28 upstairs, 10 downstairs) from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm with no room fee. The menu package presented below is self-serve buffet style and includes iced tea, Coke, Diet Coke and 7up. Plated lunches and custom menus are also available; please call the restaurant at 775-828-0105 to arrange a customized quotation. There is a 10 person minimum for all private lunch bookings and all bookings must be confirmed with a 50% deposit three days in advance of the event date. No outside food or beverages are allowed.
Private Dining: Lunch Menu
Self-serve buffet style
Salad (choose one)
- Caesar Salad, with our housemade Caesar dressing and shaved parmesan
- Sardina’s Salad, with roasted butternut squash, dried cherries and blue cheese crumbles
- Traditional Green Salad, with tomato, cucumber and croutons
- Pasta Salad, with olives, roasted red peppers, salami and pine nuts
- Bean & Veggie Salad, white beans tossed with seasonal veggies
Entrée (choose two)
- Chicken Parmesan, with pasta marinara
- Chicken Marsala (gluten free), with a mushroom Marsala wine sauce
- Eggplant Parmesan (vegetarian), with pasta marinara
- Sicilian Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Cheese Ravioli Alfredo (vegetarian)
- Butternut Squash Ravioli, with bacon, roasted garlic, blue cheese crumbles in sage brown butter
- Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken
- Mushroom Ravioli with Vodka Sauce (vegetarian)
- Baked Penne Bolognese
Dessert, add $4/person
Petite desserts display to include mini cannoli, tiramisu, cheesecake and fresh fruit.
Private Dining: Dinner
Sardina’s Italian Bistro can be available for private dinner events. Room fees and per person food and beverage minimums are based on availability and seasonality. Please contact Susan at 775-828-0105, if you would like to discuss an event you are considering.